Review: Sweety Spatax Brown

05:27
Hi lovelies! I have a new circle lens review for you, the last for this month :D always for my favorite shop Uniqso. I chose a model I never tried before, the Sweety Spatax Brown, the final effect wasn't what I expected, read below to know more about it!




Specification Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days

As always I chose the Fedex shipping to get my order in a few days, no customs fees or problems :D This is my favorite shipping method ever and I really recommend it if you're from Europe!
The plastic boxes are the classic Sweety ones, really easy to open, as you know they're my favorite ones!


When I saw the lenses on the website I tought they were really pigmented, perfect for an Halloween look, but when I wore them I discovered they're incredibly natural even if you can see their diamter is big, if you have big eyes I'm pretty sure they'll cover really well your eyes, mine are quite tiny so the lenses cover also a bit of the sclera. The color is a light yellow but with my brown eyes the color changed in a light shade of green, which I really like! The lenses come with prescription as well and they're also available in many different colors . You can get the lenses HERE.






Color ★★★★natural green color
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
-  great design
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
-  apt for bigger eyes!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.