October












Hat h&m - Choker Shop Chokers - Top Romwe - Skirt SheIn - Boots Asos

Hi guys and happy weekend! This is a outfit I wore some days ago when the weather was autumnal but not rainy and cold like today :(, I recently got this gorgeous top which is really long so you can wear both with pants and skirts and make tons of different outfits! Check the website link to see it better, the sleeves detail is so gorgeous and makes the whole outfit cool. I paired it with my favorite asymmetrical skirt which I wear rarely but it's such an amazing piece to have in the closet, perfect for witchy coords. It's already time to put out the winter coats and I'm so sad my favorite season last so few days in Italy :( sob! The only good thing is hot tea while watching anime or tv series cuddling my cats ahah!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.