Grey








Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Boots Quanticlo

Another simple autumnal look with my favorite high boots and some new items I recently received. This top is really gorgeous, the collar detail is something I really like lately in tops and dresses so I'm  glad I have this one now in my closet, especially because the color is a mix between white and black! The skirt is a bit short on me but it's super cute with these tiny fake buttons in front of it and it's super comfy too, I have to get it a bit longer! I'm out of my city in this moment but I luckily have a wifi connection, so I can stay in touch with everyone and update my blog too ahah going to a long convention is always really tiring but fun at the same time!


5 commenti:

  1. That sweater looks so comfy! I've been seeing them a lot over here in the U.K. too, and I'm tempted to get one in burgundy!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm sure a burgundy one will look really cute on you *_*

      Elimina
  2. This look is great, as always <3

    Jenn | Nocturne

    RispondiElimina
  3. You look pretty perfect!
    Grey colour looks really good on you!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.