Eye































Headband Lockshop - Cardigan Sammydress - Tee Fivepoundtee - Skirt Morph8ne - Shoes Yru

Lately I'm not wearing many j-fashion related coords, but this one is totally in the mood! Eyes prints always make me think of japanese fashion and I paired this cute tee with my Morph8ne skirt, I really like this brand but I'm the only one who noticed....they increased their prices A LOT? I know it's something that can happen when a brand becomes popular, but I sincerely don't understand how the prices are so different from their start! Wish I can grab their goth blouse one day, maybe with a really good discount ahah! I recently bought some new cool makeup items from Kat von D, let me know if you're interested in a review, I'm really happy with all the items I got!

12 commenti:

  1. Perfrct hair and outfit.. Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like this outfit very much ♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. Looooove the skirt from morph8ne ♥

    RispondiElimina
  4. Beautiful outfit!I really like wearing tops and skirts like this ^^

    RispondiElimina
  5. so cute this outfit!! I've been wanting that same skirt *^* and now I'm wondering how much you paid for it back then >w<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much beautiful ♡ I think I paid it around 35-40 euro some years ago!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.