Black on black

09:53





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /

Some cool items I found in the well known website Choices lately! Do you like this kind of inspirations/wishlists post? I think this list has everything I love in fashion: leather, platform boots, studs, black over black and sheer fabrics, too many amazing things all together in one website ahahah! You can easily click on the links above to check every single item! A lot of people always ask me in every social media account where they can find cool items for resonable prices so I really hope you'll like this kind of post, of course I'm really happy to please you all, so if you have any idea of what kind of post do you like to see just let me know!

19 commenti:

  1. Love the things you picked out! You can never have enough black in my opinion <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really glad you like my picks *_* yes we can never have too much black clothes ahahah!

      Elimina
  2. Love all of these!! I share your enthusiasm when it comes to black clothing! I just had to click all the links~ xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♡♡♡ I'm so happy you liked all of them *_*

      Elimina
  3. I love making wish list posts! I'm really digging that leather jacket. Black is just about all I wear anymore.

    Because I think you and your blog are pretty awesome, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Go to my blog to grab your badge and to learn how to nominate other awesome bloggers like yourself: http://petitefeetblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it ♡ and thank you so much for the nomination!

      Elimina
  4. Appreciate your selective choice. As I have noticed that Black dresses always make you look classic and stunning, and also give an eye-catching look. And these sparkle you more with metal jewellery .

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love the studded jacket and the shoes! <3 Wish I'd have them :3. Black clothing is the best.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm happy you like them ♡! Black is always the best ahahah XD

      Elimina
  6. Omg I love all this so much! Especially the shoes, we can never have enough shoes x'D

    gyarubaby.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.