Winter laziness



I hadn’t any special event in the past days, I spent the time studying hard for my incoming exams and sometimes I went out with my boyfriend, I also had some health problems like every winter but nothing really heavy, I hope you understand my lack of news ahah! I try to be happy thinking about next months, there will be two new conventions in spring and also the new fashion walk is confirmed for March yay!

Photobucket



Beret h&m – Sweater Black peace now – Cardigan Lipstar – Skirt Angelic Pretty – Tights random store in Harajuku – Boots Dr Martens

I really like the combo lilac x black, it’s really soft, and lilac is my favorite pastel color! Unluckily I broke this tattoo tights T_T they’re so fragile that sometimes I really hate them! One of my dream items has arrived in the past days, Nyanpire Kigurumi! I wanted it for so long, it was an early Valentine present from my boyfriend, I’m so happy *_* it’s soooo warm and perfect in every details, it also has the tail and two little wings ahah!

Photobucket

This is the most recent outfit, I really like wearing creepy cute style in this period:

Photobucket



Hair ribbons Kreepsville – Dress Putumayo – Tights Tally Weijil – Boots Bodyline

I bought this dress a long time ago and I still love it! It’s really warm and cozy, perfect for winter time! The print is about Alice as most of Putumayo’s prints ahah! Sometimes I think about the success of the Alice theme in lolita, there are so many other beautiful fairytales that I don’t really get it XD

Photobucket

Today I feel sick but I don’t want to stay home in my bed like a zombie, so I will go buying some new make up things and then study at home with my boyfriend. Do you have any special events in winter? Sometimes I feel like an hikikomori ahahah

18 commenti:

  1. Belli i due outfit *_*! Il primo mi piace particolarmente, la gonna di AP è stupenda <3. Lilla e nero sono una combinazione su cui non avrei mai scommesso, e invece funziona benissimo *_* perlomeno con il creepy cute :D.
    Tra l'altro che belli i Doc in colori pastello <3 in lilla sono meravigliosi.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♥♥ sono contenta che ti piacciono *v* le Dr Martens pastello sono splendide, spero di avere in futuro la possibilitĂ  di prenderle anche rosa!

      Elimina
  2. you look so pretty!!
    Yay for cats! hahaha
    I think you will like the tights loli loli paradise will sell!! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥ eheh I preordered both pair 8D they're so gorgeous!!

      Elimina
  3. You look so cute, not only in your really cool outfits but your kigurumi, too :3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love all of your outfits!! ♥ Creepy cute suits you very well! My most favourite outfit is the first one, mostly because I really like the color combination of Black x Lilac on you, and this outfit is perfect! :D The kigurumi looks cute, and I actually also still want one (most likely a panda one). I like how you did those buns with that Prism wig :D Cute!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind! Maybe you are the only one who noticed I made two little buns ahah I really like them *v*

      Elimina
  5. Lovely outfits! Hope you get well soon ! ^^

    Have a nice weekend!

    Tati

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank youuu ♥ you're so sweet!

      Have a nice weekend too ♥

      Elimina
  6. I am deeply in love with your black and lavender loo, you put it so perfectly!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥ I'm happy you like it *_*

      Elimina
  7. I love ur last outfits so much,also this kigurumi is sooo kawaii *___*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥♥ I'm glad you like it *w*

      Elimina
  8. You're so cute! I especially like the second outfit. :)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.