Obsession: Leopard

04:23

I wanted to start a post like this for a long time,  everyone has some obsessions, shoes, make up, bags , etc, I would like to share my fashion obsessions with you like a column, so this post will be one of a long list ahah! When I open my closet you can notice the big amount of leopard things, I fell in love with this “print” long time ago when I was a teenager, I bought a lot of things and today I share some of them (‘cause with so many years a lot of things were damaged and I throwed them away):

Photobucket

Super lovers makes in all collections some beautiful leopard things, I fell in love since the first time I saw them on the website one year ago and I bought my favorite two pieces of that collection as soon as I had the occasion! They’re still my favorites leopard things in my closet!

Photobucket

Some purchases in local stores in classic leopard.

Photobucket

Both bought online

Photobucket

Other random things, I love so much the fur bag *_*

Photobucket

Accessories!

As you can see I love every shade of this print, it’s really hard to find different colors here in Italy so a lot of purchases are made online! Now I need to stop this obsession ‘cause I feel kind of boring XD I think I could wear something leopard with so many pieces everyday ahah

12 commenti:

  1. I dont really like leo prints but that jumpsuit is adorable x3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahhhh I love this post, because I'm also obsessed with leopard print! I want to get myself a pink Super Lovers cardigan like yours :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really happy you like this post ♥ I hope you can get it asap!

      Elimina
  3. I'm not really into leopard print, but I have huge crush on Hello KItty and sometimes I buy some crappy stuff only because it's HK ;D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so curious to see a post like this with your Hello kitty collection *_*

      Elimina
  4. This print looks great on you ♥ I really love how the blue jacket looks like in the first photo! *___*

    RispondiElimina
  5. ...mi sono innamorata della giacca blu ♥!

    RispondiElimina
  6. so much WANT after seeing this post. No fair :<

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.